Coral has white hole?

Asavorycookie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I purchased a watermelon favia coral a month ago and it seem to be doing well and all of a sudden today it got a hole so I got worried and wondered if they were hitchhikers or a disease or something else

I just don’t want to worry my self over the coral if it’s dying

Any info would be helpful

57FC7660-E27E-490B-B86E-61D28C8B88A2.jpeg E5760E05-A674-4452-8216-625BDCF21532.jpeg
 
So I purchased a watermelon favia coral a month ago and it seem to be doing well and all of a sudden today it got a hole so I got worried and wondered if they were hitchhikers or a disease or something else

I just don’t want to worry my self over the coral if it’s dying

Any info would be helpful

57FC7660-E27E-490B-B86E-61D28C8B88A2.jpeg E5760E05-A674-4452-8216-625BDCF21532.jpeg
That in the middle is the mouth.
 
So I purchased a watermelon favia coral a month ago and it seem to be doing well and all of a sudden today it got a hole so I got worried and wondered if they were hitchhikers or a disease or something else

I just don’t want to worry my self over the coral if it’s dying

Any info would be helpful

57FC7660-E27E-490B-B86E-61D28C8B88A2.jpeg E5760E05-A674-4452-8216-625BDCF21532.jpeg
Welcome to r2r.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new