Coral I.d plz

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Guss

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
162
Reaction score
50
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all just got this today can someone plz help me I.d it ty.
20210112_174743.jpg
20210112_174738.jpg
 
Looks like hyperdrive blasto
 
Got lucky went to get water for my tank from the shop and saw it there I got it for super cheap 20dhm which is 5 us dollar . Heheh the women that works there always hooks me up . God bless her
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new