Coral ID anyone?

Dbsoundcheck

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone ID this frag? I asked the owner of the store and he told me it was a form of birdsnest. I have been googling random searches all day with no luck. Any help would be appreciated! It is the frag that is 2nd from the right, between the actual birdsnest and the frogspawn.
IMG_20191102_183026.jpg
 
Thank you very much! That is exactly what it is!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new