Coral ID help

Nahno

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, the first picture is goniopora, I put it in yesterday...but I was wondering if anyone can tell which type of goniopora it is?

The second and third I added today..the second I was told is possibly a green finger leather, but to me it doesn’t look the same as the photos I’m seeing online when I search that.

The third I was told is a Pavona, which I think more closely matched pictures of maybe a cactus Pavona?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Hey guys, the first picture is goniopora, I put it in yesterday...but I was wondering if anyone can tell which type of goniopora it is?

The second and third I added today..the second I was told is possibly a green finger leather, but to me it doesn’t look the same as the photos I’m seeing online when I search that.

The third I was told is a Pavona, which I think more closely matched pictures of maybe a cactus Pavona?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
2nd is a Kenya tree
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new