Coral ID. Should be easy... I think

  • Thread starter Thread starter ScottR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2019
Messages
8,365
Reaction score
25,182
Location
Hong Kong
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got a frag from a friend. Not sure what this is. He cut it from a huge mat and I’ve seen this before. But I don’t know the name. He has an SPS dominated tank tho.

50BE65A9-577C-46AA-A66B-60A6816384A3.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new