Coral id

roboshark

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2015
Messages
157
Reaction score
83
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I got this coral from Petco a few weeks ago for 25 bucks. I’m not exactly sure what it is but I’m thinking it’s a Green Chalice. However the pictures I’ve seen of Chalices don’t have ridges like mine.

I recently got a chalice and two monti caps that don’t resemble this either. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

C4D53025-CC1B-4BEA-BDD2-C061A5CB9246.jpeg EBBDD396-94CA-462D-8807-ADFA8BB9CF6C.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new