Coral ID

cantrellreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2023
Messages
25
Reaction score
12
Location
arab
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have a guess on what this is?

IMG_7057.jpeg IMG_7058.jpeg IMG_7053.jpeg
 
I picked up a bunch of on the brink of death corals and thought I’d try my hand at saving them and so far I’ve gotten this one and an acan to come back to life. I have other candy cane corals but they don’t look similar to me at all so wasn’t sure
 
I bought a half dead little trumpet coral like that a while ago. I fed it every few days when it would open up like that and it recovered and is now up to 7-8 heads.
I’m hoping the same happens to this one, the acan was completely bleached and I assumed it was a gonna but has since gotten some color and feeds good so I’m hoping it bounces back it has 3 good size heads and 3 baby heads and the trumpet is just the one single one holding on for dear life
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new