Coral ID

Mattking1202

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2021
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Location
Bidford on Avon
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, can anyone ID this coral, please. Getting slightly bigger than I would like. I brought it off a lady when I started marine around 2 years ago. I forgot what it was called I think she said it was Red Seaweed is this right?

P1240264.JPG
 
Possibly a type of cabbage leather
 
Yes, most likely macro al
 
Not coral, red macroalgae.
 
Hi all, can anyone ID this coral, please. Getting slightly bigger than I would like. I brought it off a lady when I started marine around 2 years ago. I forgot what it was called I think she said it was Red Seaweed is this right?

P1240264.JPG
it looks like red macroalgae
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new