Coral ID

66cts

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
16
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently received a new coral for free after buying a new Prime 16HD, Trying to figure out exactly what this coral is since I'm new to saltwater.

I currently have a EVO 13.5 and have the prime mount 10 inches above water, Any tips for acclimation mode and Lighting programs? I have GSP, ORA vargas cespitularia, and Kenya tree



IMG_7568.jpg
 
Ricordia mushroom, you can download preset schedules from the AI website, I run the first 4 maxed red/green 5% and cw is more for how you like the tank to look. 30 day acclimation starting at 50% is a good starting point, can always prolong or shorten it.
 
Ricordia mushroom, you can download preset schedules from the AI website, I run the first 4 maxed red/green 5% and cw is more for how you like the tank to look. 30 day acclimation starting at 50% is a good starting point, can always prolong or shorten it.
Thank you very much!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new