Coral ID

tylertheman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
6
Location
Morris
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some corals from a tank tear down and don’t know what they are. Normally I’d research before a new purchase but these were given to me. Hard to turn that down.

316DB961-690B-4893-9601-9C79BBFF3472.jpeg 9D49A445-F87E-4AE3-913A-65AE1D4B11EF.jpeg A66C6800-A3BD-4BD7-AA50-75FF0B43BAA3.jpeg 8F692691-EF69-4076-A657-878691889B93.jpeg E30804D3-84DF-4B4C-B7B4-978B6D8B846C.jpeg 443F2B39-5E05-4471-84DF-B002233F7AB3.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new