Coral IDs? Please and thank you.

ImGoingCoastal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
232
Reaction score
128
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought this on here awhile ago but lost the name...

Closest I can see is a smooth skin acro.
Is light blue with green/yellow tips.


Next one I thought was pink lemonade but it looks drastically different from a buddy's. Might just need to give it some time to grow though...

Any help would be appreciated!

20200226_214418.jpg Screenshot_20200226-222550_Gallery.jpg
 
First one perhaps a lokani.

Pink lemonades can take a bit to color up but ime they start off greenish? But unsure to even attempt a species.
 
I think you might be on to something with the lokani. The dragon coral seem to not branch out as much as this.

I might just have to get the bottom one to grow some more and wait for the surprise.
 
This tank is about 5 or 6 months old. It replaced a Nuvo 20 that I cracked in a move.
 
Also, the colors mostly look pretty washed out because the lighting.
 
1st one looks like subglabra maybe? need a better pic of the second one.
 
That's a pretty good option too.

Thanks everyone, I realize that time would definitely help ID these things! But I was clueless before. At least now I have something to keep in mind.
 
First one is a needle in a haystack type Unsure of species. Where did you get it, I supplied a Tampa shop with quite a few of those. Looks like what I grow.
 
Well a guy on here was selling a bunch of coral and a buddy and I went in on an order. He did the ordering and I reset my phone so I don't remember what was ordered.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new