CORAL INFECTION ELIMINATION

@Joker Corals can you say which company you are working with in Germany? It would be helpful to know and inspire more confidence in the product if they already have a record of producing quality products for the industry.

Also, can we see more pictures of the product? Would love to see the back/sides of the packaging and the contents. Unboxing video maybe?

Thanks!
Coral Surprise, the company were motioned in the thread also on the product box.
product box is Still in production, we will post more when we have more details from coral surprise.
 
Coral Surprise, the company were motioned in the thread also on the product box.
product box is Still in production, we will post more when we have more details from coral surprise.

Great, thank you for the update. Does coral surprise have a website or other products for sale that someone could look at? Or do they operate under another name in Germany? I only ask because I don't find anything when I search for their name online.
 
Great, thank you for the update. Does coral surprise have a website or other products for sale that someone could look at? Or do they operate under another name in Germany? I only ask because I don't find anything when I search for their name online.
they are on IG, maybe you can reach out to them directly
 
they are on IG, maybe you can reach out to them directly

I sent them a message on Instagram on Tuesday, but haven’t gotten a response yet. Do you have a public email contact address for the company that you can either post in this thread or send me via PM?

Since you’re asking me to message them on Instagram instead of sharing the information, can I ask if you know if the company operates under another name that you know of, but you’re not sure if they want it shared publicly, or if you just don’t know of any other name that they operate under?

Thank you!
 
I sent them a message on Instagram on Tuesday, but haven’t gotten a response yet. Do you have a public email contact address for the company that you can either post in this thread or send me via PM?

Since you’re asking me to message them on Instagram instead of sharing the information, can I ask if you know if the company operates under another name that you know of, but you’re not sure if they want it shared publicly, or if you just don’t know of any other name that they operate under?

Thank you!
1734673706939.png
 
I sent them a message on Instagram on Tuesday, but haven’t gotten a response yet. Do you have a public email contact address for the company that you can either post in this thread or send me via PM?

Since you’re asking me to message them on Instagram instead of sharing the information, can I ask if you know if the company operates under another name that you know of, but you’re not sure if they want it shared publicly, or if you just don’t know of any other name that they operate under?

Thank you!
may I know the reason that you want their email? I don't think we are comfortable sharing a company business email to the public without their permission for non-business inquiries.
 
may I know the reason that you want their email? I don't think we are comfortable sharing a company business email to the public without their permission for non-business inquiries.
plus the business privacy and that is why I told you to contact them directly
 

Yes, but what is the website of the company that is registered in Asia and located in Germany? I searched for Coral Surprise as well as the German translation of the name and found nothing. Their instagram looks brand new.

If I buy a Fauna Marin or Salifert product from my LFS, I know what company I’m buying from. If I have issues with the product, I know how to get a hold of the manufacturer. I know what other products they make, so I know what their reputation and quality is like.

It sounds from your description that Coral Surprise has an equal amount of experience making products for the industry. But I can find no record of them existing other than two posts on a new instagram page. It makes me more skeptical about the quality of the product if the company has no existing name or history that I’m aware of. I don’t need their email, I just want to know who they are and why I should trust them enough to put stuff in my tank. The community has been burned by products like Vibrant, so I feel like it’s fair to ask these sorts of questions when new products with somewhat fantastic claims come on the scene.

I want this to be an awesome product that is very effective and successful and sells well, but I also don’t know enough about it yet, including who it’s made by (cause outside of this one product, Coral Surprise doesn’t seem to exist). If you can share other public information about the company other than they are registered in Asia and located in Germany, that would be awesome. Or why the name coral surprise doesn’t come up in a google search if that’s the name of the company.

Thanks!
 
Also, I did message them like you suggested and they did not respond, which is why I followed up with you here to let you know that. Maybe you can let them know that have instagram messages to check. Thanks!
 
I used the German Google to look up the German translation of Coral Surprise and could find no website nor mention of the product.

I also would like to know about the company and other products

Also, a number of the things this product treats, are typically treated using antibiotics. But they have found a way without any antibiotics? I would like to read about their research, and logic behind this new method to fight coral problems.
 
Your perspective is very insightful! In the aquarium industry, every brand has its own approach and strategy. Some rely heavily on advertising to gain market share quickly, while others focus more on creating great products and building trust through customers. Both approaches make sense in today’s market.

Coral Surprise is a manufacturer not a retail end. Like other US manufacturers, they don’t have website and do not directly sell their stuffs. For example, you can’t place an order for radion light through ecotech or LRS fish food through premium aquatic as well. We Joker Corals had a great opportunity to work with coral surprise to start to bring their products to US market. Coral surprise actually offered not only this product but also others such as AFR, ZYM, FlatwormStop, and particularly CIE which we will introduce to the U.S. market soon.

Of course, another important reason is the differences in legal regulations and costs, which lead tovarying sources of product materials and pricing in different countries. Therefore, when they start to promote in other countries, you will naturally learn more about them and see them often. You will see more Joker Coral & coral surprise co-branded products.

We can also offer you samples to try if you like. Thanks

salt
Image_20241220150046.jpg

Rowa
Image_20241220150057.jpg
Image_20241220150101.jpg
flatworm exit/stop
Image_20241220150120.jpg
carbon
Image_20241220150652.jpg
fish food
Image_20241220150659.jpg
test kit
Image_20241220150710.jpg
Image_20241220150733.jpg
Image_20241220150738.jpg
Image_20241220150743.jpg
Image_20241220150754.jpg

AB +
Image_20241220151137.jpg




reef roid are just one of the regredient of their fish food

 

Attachments

  • Image_20241220150748.jpg
    Image_20241220150748.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 83
@Joker Corals

The companies that you point out all still have websites and ways to contact them, even if you cannot buy from them directly.

Ecotech Marine: https://support.ecotechmarine.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047849213-Contact-Us
LRS: http://www.larrysreefservices.com/contact-us.html

Even the products you are mentioning that are already made by other retailers based in different countries (All-for-Reef, Flatworm Stop, and Zeovit), KZ and Tropic Marin, both have websites and posted contact methods as well.

KZ: https://www.korallen-zucht.de/en/Korallenzucht-Shop/
Tropic Marin: https://www.tropic-marin.com/en-kontakt?lang=en

Reef Factory is based in Poland, and has only in the last year or two partnered with US retailers to sell their products in the states. Here's their website: https://reeffactory.com/en/about-us/

Can you name one manufacturer that doesn't have a website and a contact page? It's possible that it's common for manufacturers that sell only wholesale and don't do any retail sales to have zero presence on the internet, but I'm having trouble finding any other examples of this being the case.
 
Are all the products with the German flag logo on them manufactured or packaged at the Coral Surprise facility in Germany?
 
Every manufacturer has a website, even if you can not buy directly from them.

And in both directions there are websites, and company names

The companies that make parts or components for the manufacturer has a website.

The companies that sell products for the manufacturer has a website with the end products for sale

Are there any websites that sell this product in other countries ?
 
I think (IMO), that this, like many Asia manufacturers, is just a rebranded product. There is a lot of Asian business models that will make a product for a major manufacturer and then slightly change or tweak something, or even eliminate an expensive ingredient or process and sell it for a lot less. It is the cost that many companies have to deal with to get cheap manufacturing. I remember once looking at (back in the day) an Asian manufacturer catalog, seeing some very well known products but without labels. If you would buy 10,000 units, they would change the color and put your name on it. So this product and other "Coral Surprise" products may be just that.
"Coral Surprise" should have been your first clue. Might as well named it "Happy Coral Lucky Day Sunshine".
There always seems to be a "Lost in Translation" with Asian marketing products to the western world.
So maybe think of this as an amazon product, where you see the exact same pump, but rebranded 10 times.

That being said, I am not knocking this product, in fact I could have used it possibly in my tank. I got back from vaca only to find coral warfare got out of hand and I lost (and still losing) most of the corals on the top of my reef. @Joker Corals are great guys and I see them at my local swaps. I am sure they are just trying to become US distributors for CS products and that is a great thing. I was tempted to become a US distributor for a company that I met at RAP. They had a couple of really great products.
It's interesting that some people complain about the "Big companies", but you can call them up, email them etc. they have accountability via reputation. Other places in the world it is not such a big thing. A person will buy a product and if it doesn’t work out as expected. They will just not buy it again. No questioning or fist shaking involved.
You have a testimonial from @VintageReefer that, for his applications, he had somewhat of a positive success. Everything is a risk in the harsh environment that we create. From livestock to hardware, there is no guarantee except failure at some point.
 
Every manufacturer has a website, even if you can not buy directly from them.

And in both directions there are websites, and company names

The companies that make parts or components for the manufacturer has a website.

The companies that sell products for the manufacturer has a website with the end products for sale

Are there any websites that sell this product in other countries ?
I’m an Asian guy and I personally did some researches. CS products are actually super popular in Asian. Singapore, China, Malaysia etc. They are on Google everywhere. Just need to search in other languages…….. As joker corals said, the company CS may have their strategy to target Asian market first. Joker corals may try to work with them to bring to the U.S. market. It’s their business model as long as they bring us good stuffs why do we need to care lol.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0943.png
    IMG_0943.png
    549.1 KB · Views: 101
Sure, all this started as was me being interested about a company that seems to make a lot of reefing products that I hadn't heard of, so I did a google search and nothing came up (I did only try searching Coral Surprise in German and Chinese using google translate as well).

So I asked Joker Corals for info about their website or other products, since I couldn't find it.

Thanks @Jason sun for sharing info. I did try an image search and also found some of the products online as well. https://vn.world.taobao.com/item/692939439500.htm
 
I’m an Asian guy and I personally did some researches. CS products are actually super popular in Asian. Singapore, China, Malaysia etc. They are on Google everywhere. Just need to search in other languages…….. As joker corals said, the company CS may have their strategy to target Asian market first. Joker corals may try to work with them to bring to the U.S. market. It’s their business model as long as they bring us good stuffs why do we need to care lol.
I feel very positive about this product. I had good experiences with it on several torches I thought were highly stressed, and developing. BJD

It did not help on other torch, but they arrived in really terrible shape.

It was easier to use than crushing up cipro and amoxicillin and making a batch of kfc, and dipping for 10 hours.

I used 1L of water, one scoop of powder and dipped for approx 15 min. Easy
 
Hi guys, thank you all for your attention. I’m quite flattered. I understand the interest and expectations you have for a new brand, which is also our goal: to offer better products in a more cost-effective way. However, different countries have varying legal regulations, operational costs, logistics convenience, and market environments. Therefore, we are adopting a strategy of promoting our brand country by country, using targeted approaches.

As we all know, e-commerce and logistics in Asia are highly developed and cost-effective, with platforms like TikTok, Alibaba, WeChat, and SF Express. The advancement of mobile internet in Asia has eliminated information gaps, making it easy for a brand to spread. Particularly, the regulatory environment in Asia is relatively less strict, there is a huge customer base, and it is close to the source of coral. Thus, we initially focused on Asia, and this strategy has brought us significant success, allowing us to capture the leading market share among similar brands in some Asian countries in 3 years.

We own the domain www.coralsurprise.com, but we have not set up a website for the following reasons:
1. Almost no one in Asia looks for information through websites anymore.
2. Due to pricing and other factors, our product packaging and design vary by country, needing to align with local market preferences, so we cannot unify them.
3. To avoid cross-border and cross-regional arbitrage. After all, some countries are close to the raw material sources, have lower operational costs, and thus lower prices; while others are further from the sources and have higher prices.

Therefore, we need to collaborate with local agents to establish localized production teams. At the same time, to protect the interests of our distributors, we also tend to avoid direct contact with end customers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new