CORAL INFECTION ELIMINATION

so i forward this to CS
here's what the rep replied
1734834606878.png
 
Last edited:
It is important to emphasize that even in Asia, we do not promote and sell products directly. Our core message is that technology and knowledge are paramount and core; products are merely supportive tools and cannot replace knowledge. There are no shortcuts to maintaining a reef aquarium, and unnecessary products should not be purchased blindly. Similar to a doctor's diagnosis, we only recommend products after confirming that they are appropriate for the issue .We often refuse to let customers purchase products if it's not necessary.

With this philosophy and service approach, we have helped many customers resolve their aquarium issues, enhancing their skills , earning significant recognition and reputation in the market. We believe that when promoting products in a new country, it is essential to adhere to these principles. Brands that exist solely for the sake of selling products will undoubtedly be quickly eliminated in this era. After all, the technological barriers for reef products are not very high ; it is the brand's credibility and value that form the foundation for their existence and growth.

Although we can provide all types of products available in the market, we still respect other brands. Therefore, we prefer not to publicly promote ourselves and our philosophy. Each brand has its own way of thriving. The world is diverse and colorful,that's why we all love corals,don't we?
 
We have quite a few interesting products. For example, there's coral food that can awaken dormant SPS, promote rapid growth of SPS, and significantly lower NO3, PO4, and organic matter levels in the aquarium. We also offer a marine bacterial product that can suppress fish ich and dinoflagellates. Additionally, we have coral salt that enhances ORP levels in the aquarium and improves coral coloration. Even CIE can inhibit the reproduction of flatworms. However, the premise for using any product is to clearly identify the root cause of the problem ,to improve and strengthen the aquarium system, solvinging issues from the underlying logic. Always remember Occam's Razor: Entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.
 
We have quite a few interesting products. For example, there's coral food that can awaken dormant SPS, promote rapid growth of SPS, and significantly lower NO3, PO4, and organic matter levels in the aquarium. We also offer a marine bacterial product that can suppress fish ich and dinoflagellates. Additionally, we have coral salt that enhances ORP levels in the aquarium and improves coral coloration. Even CIE can inhibit the reproduction of flatworms. However, the premise for using any product is to clearly identify the root cause of the problem ,to improve and strengthen the aquarium system, solvinging issues from the underlying logic. Always remember Occam's Razor: Entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.
Can you explain to us how infection elimination product works without antibiotics? This is a new approach for us in this country and I was surprised when I saw the ingredient list. I did use your product several times and it saved most of the corals I used it on. I like it and want to know more about it please
 
To protect the interests of dealers, I can provide a brief explanation of the principles. Often, what appears to be infections in corals are merely external manifestations. Just like humans can get sick, there are many pathogenic factors involved, including unhealthy environments, viral infections, bacterial infections, and injuries. Therefore, CIE is not merely for infection but to enhance coral immunity. Infection elimation is just a saying not the nature of this problem.
 
Last edited:
To protect the interests of dealers, I can provide a brief explanation of the principles. Often, what appears to be infections in corals are merely external manifestations. Just like humans can get sick, there are many pathogenic factors involved, including unhealthy environments, viral infections, bacterial infections, and injuries. Therefore, CIE is not merely for infection but to enhance coral immunity. Infection elimation is just a saying not the nature of this problem.

Yes, but that’s why modern medicine has developed antibiotics, antivirals, and vaccines. Things where there is a clearly understood biological mechanism for the treatment to be effective. The immune system has an important role in preventing and fighting disease, but what you are describing sounds to me more like pseudoscience than science.

You mentioned Occam’s razor, and applying it to the claims here, what is more likely to be true? That your products can accomplish many things that much research had not shown possible, or that they actually contain known anti parasitic or antibiotic agents? What kind of bacteria can affect both dinoflagellates and ciliates? Or that “RNA, amino acids, and fish pancreas and liver extracts” can kill bacteria and flatworms? These are hard to believe claims. I don’t want to accuse you of lying, and I appreciate that you’ve been responsive to our questions, but I feel like it would be irresponsible to simply believe that these products both have the effects that are being claimed and are made from only the ingredients being claimed.

There was a very popular algaecidal product (Vibrant) being sold recently that was claimed to only contain bacteria and work through similar not-quite-explainable action, when it turned out after an investigation by members of this forum and then the EPA getting involved, that the product was actually a known and already on the market algaecide.

I feel like it’s fair and reasonable to request more evidence of your claims, even if you can’t be 100% forthcoming due to trade secrets.
 
Yes, but that’s why modern medicine has developed antibiotics, antivirals, and vaccines. Things where there is a clearly understood biological mechanism for the treatment to be effective. The immune system has an important role in preventing and fighting disease, but what you are describing sounds to me more like pseudoscience than science.

You mentioned Occam’s razor, and applying it to the claims here, what is more likely to be true? That your products can accomplish many things that much research had not shown possible, or that they actually contain known anti parasitic or antibiotic agents? What kind of bacteria can affect both dinoflagellates and ciliates? Or that “RNA, amino acids, and fish pancreas and liver extracts” can kill bacteria and flatworms? These are hard to believe claims. I don’t want to accuse you of lying, and I appreciate that you’ve been responsive to our questions, but I feel like it would be irresponsible to simply believe that these products both have the effects that are being claimed and are made from only the ingredients being claimed.

There was a very popular algaecidal product (Vibrant) being sold recently that was claimed to only contain bacteria and work through similar not-quite-explainable action, when it turned out after an investigation by members of this forum and then the EPA getting involved, that the product was actually a known and already on the market algaecide.

I feel like it’s fair and reasonable to request more evidence of your claims, even if you can’t be 100% forthcoming due to trade secrets.
Bro, why you always want to know his ingredients? lol

I’ve been in the hobby for 10+ years that I can say 90% of the coral or fish products even didn’t have any ingredients on their boxes or bottles.
I’m assuming he may just posted partial of the ingredients.

I don’t know zeo acro glow’s ingredients, I don’t know flatworm exit ingredients, I even don’t know blue phosphate rx ingredients. The only thing I know is they worked that’s all I need to know as a customer or a reefer.
 
Also who knows the full ingredients of coke? The company will not tell to anyone at all…. Personally I’d rather spend few bucks if it has a 50/50 chance to save hundreds dollar corals
 
Bro, why you always want to know his ingredients? lol

I’ve been in the hobby for 10+ years that I can say 90% of the coral or fish products even didn’t have any ingredients on their boxes or bottles.
I’m assuming he may just posted partial of the ingredients.

I don’t know zeo acro glow’s ingredients, I don’t know flatworm exit ingredients, I even don’t know blue phosphate rx ingredients. The only thing I know is they worked that’s all I need to know as a customer or a reefer.

I asked for evidence to support their claims of what is listed as ingredients on the container. Or that the product does what it’s advertised to do. I didn’t say they need to list all of their ingredients to prove anything.

I don’t personally put any products in my tank if I don’t know what’s in it. I don’t like that Chemi-clean doesn’t at least say what class of chemical is the active ingredient. Flatworm Exit is a dewormer. So that makes sense. I have reason to believe that it does what they say it does. I don’t understand how “RNA, amino acids, and fish pancreas and liver extracts” kills flatworms. I think it’s entirely reasonable to ask for evidence that these things do kill flatworms. I don’t need to know which amino acids, or which extracts, but I think it’s fair to ask hey, can you show me some evidence of the work you did to figure this out? I would actually find it fascinating to know more about how these things can do what they are saying it does. I think if more consumers demanded more transparency from companies in the hobby, it’s possible that we would get it.

But hey, I’m not saying that you can’t buy it. You do you.
 
Also who knows the full ingredients of coke? The company will not tell to anyone at all…. Personally I’d rather spend few bucks if it has a 50/50 chance to save hundreds dollar corals
I will reiterate my own experience, I had a 60-70% success rate, equal or better than my experience with full kfc dip, and the dip process was 20 min compared to 8 hours.

When this little jar runs out, I would buy it again. I am curious how it works, but I don’t need a secret ingredient list
 
I asked for evidence to support their claims of what is listed as ingredients on the container. Or that the product does what it’s advertised to do. I didn’t say they need to list all of their ingredients to prove anything.

I don’t personally put any products in my tank if I don’t know what’s in it. I don’t like that Chemi-clean doesn’t at least say what class of chemical is the active ingredient. Flatworm Exit is a dewormer. So that makes sense. I have reason to believe that it does what they say it does. I don’t understand how “RNA, amino acids, and fish pancreas and liver extracts” kills flatworms. I think it’s entirely reasonable to ask for evidence that these things do kill flatworms. I don’t need to know which amino acids, or which extracts, but I think it’s fair to ask hey, can you show me some evidence of the work you did to figure this out? I would actually find it fascinating to know more about how these things can do what they are saying it does. I think if more consumers demanded more transparency from companies in the hobby, it’s possible that we would get it.

But hey, I’m not saying that you can’t buy it. You do

Yea. It’s your choice. I’m gonna try it once available. I care more about what other people’s feedback and my own experience. Digging what it is kinda like trying to figure out what my dishwasher is. Don’t have time and energy to do it.
 
Yea. It’s your choice. I’m gonna try it once available. I care more about what other people’s feedback and my own experience. Digging what it is kinda like trying to figure out what my dishwasher is. Don’t have time and energy to do it.
Your dishwasher soap is lard enzymes, encapsulating microbes, h2o extract, proteins, artificial scent, dirt binding polymers, decaking agents
First Round Lol GIF by NCAA March Madness
 
This torch has been rough. Left head has been retracted for hours tonight.

88963EB9-CBC9-4834-ACB6-974178E78502.jpeg


9B8B3B9A-4571-450E-BF9C-697573A79C7E.jpeg

Put it in a solo cup of tank water with 1/2 scoop of this product. 20 min. Every 5 min I used a baster lightly to stir the water. Then put back in the tank.

Half hour later (now) we have this
C00B3136-8405-4AEF-9652-1F45F462CE24.jpeg


I will check tomorrow to see if improvement continues and redip if necessary. I am also considering doing full tank treatment with the product, I feel I have seen enough good results to justify it.

All my issues started when I received 2 bad shipments of torches that I tried to save. Some lived some didn’t. But the ones that died were in my system for a few days while trying to save them. After removing them I have had a chain reaction of torches needing dips and I feel my system is compromised. This product helps when I treat individually, so I’m thinking, let’s dose the tank…
 
I had a similar problem with torches one grail died and it caused 2 or 3 others to die but still have 5 or 6 other hammers unaffected . Then 3 weeks later another 2 or 3die but still others unaffected . Its been 2 months now and no other losses but ya start to think ok its still in there . Have you guys dipped with lugols and feel like you had success with it as a dip/treatment? In the past if i see a torch like the one vintage posted, its usually dead in less than 36 hours, so that result os intriguing
 
I had a similar problem with torches one grail died and it caused 2 or 3 others to die but still have 5 or 6 other hammers unaffected . Then 3 weeks later another 2 or 3die but still others unaffected . Its been 2 months now and no other losses but ya start to think ok its still in there . Have you guys dipped with lugols and feel like you had success with it as a dip/treatment? In the past if i see a torch like the one vintage posted, its usually dead in less than 36 hours, so that result os intriguing
I used to use lugols and it did not help for stuff like this. The situation you describe is what’s happening to me. Hammers unaffected. Torches i grew from single head, to double, triple, or quad head, randomly affected a few weeks apart.
When I started doing kfc dips i found it worked about 50% of the time. It’s a decent success rate, but a long process.

This product…I can’t really explain it, but I have my results and data, has a high success rate, and is easy to use.

I swear, this torch had me nervous. It looked like that all day. I’ve had to kfc dip it a few months ago. It’s one on my radar for issues. Yesterday it simply wouldn’t open that side and looked rough. I put it in a solo cup with half a scoop of this powder…doesn’t even seem like it would be enough to do anything. Swirled the water a few times. Put the torch back in be display. And boom. It’s opening again. I’m not imagining my results. I photograph everything. This isn’t a matter of “if you look from a certain angle and certain lighting you can kinda tell it looks better”. This is noticeable, clear, obvious results. In a hour. 20 min dip. And 30 min later the torch was open again

I have also already given my tank a 6 day treatment of cipro. It didn’t cause any issues, but I still have something lingering.

I’m curious why this new products tank dosage amount is so much smaller than the individual dip amount. I am willing to try it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new