Coral name

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saieditc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Saieditc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2017
Messages
197
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
Plz say me this coral name

IMG_20190902_141425_650.jpg
 
Further away and white lights may help me, but I am sure someone else will know right away.

I am saying either Chalice or Montipora
 
Hydnophora, either H. pilosa or H. exesa would be my guess.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new