Coral Outgrowing Tank?

spound

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2023
Messages
18
Reaction score
4
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,
My EVO 13.5 is a little over a year old and I have 2 pcs of coral ( I think a Kenya Tree and Toadstool Leather) that are beautiful but I am nervous are overtaking the tank and hoarding light. Any recommendations? Upgrade tank size....Pruning. I also have some Daisy polyps that I think are going to start strangling zoas. Also thinking maybe I can up my light ?? Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks

IMG_1157.jpeg IMG_1156.jpeg
 
Thats why I don't keep leathers in my 15 gallon tank anymore, they always outgrow small tanks in a year of two.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new