Coral qt

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmb092182
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dmb092182

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2017
Messages
284
Reaction score
124
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I qt all fish with copper or complete hybrid ttm. I have corals that will be done qt soon at the 45 day mark. I will then have another round of sps that can move to display beginning of August. I will be at 35 days before I go on vacation for a week. Should I move them or keep in for another 10 days. I have moved corals at the 40 day mark before and they were fine. I have ran a aquabiomics test on tank and I do not have any pathogens such ich, velvet or flatworms. Just was wondering what some of you would do. My gut say just to hold off.
 
I’d leave them put. As said . You should be around when you introduce something. How you doing buddy I have herd from you in months .? I moved closer to you . But my aquarium took a hit from the move . Cool now .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new