• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral viewers anyone?

Item Price
25
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BARNAKEWLZ

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2016
Messages
605
Reaction score
574
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you think? Felt like I needed a coral viewer so I put this guy together. If anyone else is interested. I can mix and match colors and such
Store Link:
https://keefzart.etsy.com
1F9C70B7-B1E3-4471-8180-2CC61061931B.jpeg 23EECC38-1427-461D-89B0-4E45D3263747.jpeg DBF4E709-4656-4C38-A538-5D10BE5EDD27.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Very nice !!!
 
Update! The 4" Coral Viewer is ready to go. Very happy with how it came together. Let me know if anyone else has any interest in one.
Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 7.57.21 AM.png
 
Sorry for taking so long to post. Its been a little busy since I got your coral viewer and just got a chance to take a couple quick pictures today. I love the viewer! and shout out to the extra frag plugs.

Here are the pictures, didn't bust out the tripod
5-DSC07392.jpg

4-DSC07387.jpg

3-DSC07376.jpg

2-DSC07373.jpg

1-DSC07372.jpg


Looking forward to seeing what else you make!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new