Coralife Aqualight T5?

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am setting up a frag tank for a local swap. I dont have any experience with T5's so I thought I would as to see if anyone knows anything about the Coralife Aqualight T5?
Aquarium Lighting Fixture Coralife Aqualight T5 Dual Linear Strip Fixture, 2X14 Watt, 24 inch

This light would be going on a 20 gallon long which is 30" X 12" X 12". I just want to make sure that the coral look nice and that this light will offer enough light.
Please let me know your thoughts..
Gary

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just sold one that I used at a local frag swap. I hated it...it was dim and it made the color of the corals look real bad. I think it has to do with the stock bulbs but there is not any options with these I would use PCs before I ever used another one on these

OP
OP
Reef Pets

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!! Thats what I wanted to know. Usually you get what you pay for in this hobby... I was concerned being that itd 50.00 light.
Gary

OP
OP
Reef Pets

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would really like to but I just cant justify the cost. I only do 2-3 frag swaps per year. They are nice though!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back