Coralife s-1000 impeller?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JTP424
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JTP424

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2022
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
3,256
Location
US
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone have an idea on where to buy a replacement impeller for a Coralife s-1000? Mine snapped after the blades.
 
Anyone have an idea on where to buy a replacement impeller for a Coralife s-1000? Mine snapped after the blades.
Contact the shop you bought it from; they will likely have a contact at their supplier that will be able to help you out! :)

If not, contact the distributor yourself for spare parts availability! Don't hang me up on this, but I reckon the US distributor is Central Aquatics as per Corallife's webpage.

Phone:1-800-255-4527 | Email: [email protected]
 
Anyone have an idea on where to buy a replacement impeller for a Coralife s-1000? Mine snapped after the blades.
I was wondering if you have found one. All other brands sell them. I am needing one also.
 
Sadly nothing yet, I ended up buying a different pump. Still have the original in case I ever find one.
 
Sadly nothing yet, I ended up buying a different pump. Still have the original in case I ever find one.
Just had to order one from CoralVue...routine maintenance...shaft snapped when opening the pump right at the intake...this seems to be a common issue with these pumps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new