Corals Anonymous

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kittenslim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kittenslim

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2019
Messages
29
Reaction score
41
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
I’ve placed a few orders with this vendor and it’s been hit or miss. The last order I received included a Pavona that was DOA and two Discosoma mushrooms that looked much different than the gorgeous shrooms I thought I was buying. I reported this to CA on 10/5 and received a response on 10/20 that they would issue a store credit (expiring in 90 days) for the Pavona, but not for the Discosomas. I won’t be ordering from them. The Discosomas never recovered and it felt like I threw money away.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new