Corals for sale

thisguy1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
242
Reaction score
69
Location
Greensboro
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi looking to sell some of my my corals a lot of acans and euphyllias! A few rainbow acans, two gold hammers each has two heads, orange/blue hammer, toxic green hammer, three head green frogspawn, one head octospawn, three head orange frogspawn, blue/green hammer all branching, and a rainbow lobo. I’ll attach pics when I can. I’m in the NC area
 
I don't think this is the selling spot
 
Run a weekend Live Sale and haul in a cool $100,000 for selling 2,000 corals over 2 days
 
Hi looking to sell some of my my corals a lot of acans and euphyllias! A few rainbow acans, two gold hammers each has two heads, orange/blue hammer, toxic green hammer, three head green frogspawn, one head octospawn, three head orange frogspawn, blue/green hammer all branching, and a rainbow lobo. I’ll attach pics when I can. I’m in the NC area
Will you ship?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new