Corals placement

aerialdronemaster

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2020
Messages
266
Reaction score
72
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all

I bought few more frags , and i am wondering if I have correct coral placement , will it gro the way I have it , or I should change something
Thank you

20200427_071838.jpg 20200427_071820.jpg 20200427_071818.jpg 20200427_071814.jpg 20200427_071809.jpg 20200427_071804.jpg
 
I should move that gsp and xenia. They tend to take over rock work. Apart from that we don't know what lights our how much flow do you have in your tank. I have euphyllias on my sandbed on both of my tanks and they are doing fine. But again we don't really have much info on your tank.
Fts will also be good.
 
I should move that gsp and xenia. They tend to take over rock work. Apart from that we don't know what lights our how much flow do you have in your tank. I have euphyllias on my sandbed on both of my tanks and they are doing fine. But again we don't really have much info on your tank.
Fts will also be good.


thank you

I am using nano cube 24gallon, it is standard LED lights that comes with it, I keep light for 8 hours a day, I have one wave fan in the right upper corner, it is cheap one.
 
thank you

I am using nano cube 24gallon, it is standard LED lights that comes with it, I keep light for 8 hours a day, I have one wave fan in the right upper corner, it is cheap one.
I am mostly worrying about the new ones, small frags ( those green bricks ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new