Corals slowly dying ...

fisharefriends

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2013
Messages
263
Reaction score
1
Location
Cohoes NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant figure out why my corals are slowly dying . All my parameters are great , ro water is fine . I dont run my lights very high dont really have any demanding corals , so if someone can please help i would appreciate some help....
 
What are you parameters at and what type of coral do you have? Parameters that may be great for some types of coral are not so great for other types.
 
You mean 1.024, right?
1.24 is waaay too high.

Run us down all the params you can test.
 
I had same issue with corals dying. figured out i was overstocked with fish.How many fish in what size tank do you have? I had 5 in my 20 Long and my ammonia was way too high. rehomed 3 fish and now my ammonia is at 0.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new