Nami

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

Sort of new to the forum.

I'm upgrading from a redsea 170 to a 3x2 shallow tank, would like some sugggestions on my dream scape.

The theme I'm after is a lagoon sandbed with a central bommie with a gig anemone and squamosa clam as centrepieces (I already have them close to a year but still small).

I feel that the tank will be too empty so I'm after some suggestions of compatible corals that can fill in aesthetics/space as the gig and clam grows.

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

Sort of new to the forum.

I'm upgrading from a redsea 170 to a 3x2 shallow tank, would like some sugggestions on my dream scape.

The theme I'm after is a lagoon sandbed with a central bommie with a gig anemone and squamosa clam as centrepieces (I already have them but still small).

I feel that the tank will be too empty so I'm after some suggestions of compatible corals that can fill in aesthetics/space as the gig and clam grows.
Welcome to R2R! Do you have any pics?

OP
OP
N

Nami

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Do you have any pics?
Thanks Oscaror.

Sorry, but I will definitely post some pics as soon as I complete the setup and transfer this weekend.

I prefer sps sticks, but I feel that with the gig anemone in proximity, the only corals that can survive as fillers are invasive soft corals.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 42.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 21.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back