Coto Varios 4 as is

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Attaphol Chimtoum

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2017
Messages
150
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought it in 2022 and only had it running less than a year before took it down for a year ( I went oversea). For some reason now it wouldn’t run anymore it could be just a simple replace impeller
Selling as is $100 shipped
No return please read the condition above IMG_4267.jpeg IMG_4269.jpeg IMG_4270.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4266.mov
    11.1 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new