Could anyone identify my new toadstool softie?!

Joeysavastano

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to this but been reading through some feeds and a lot of you guys know your stuff!! Can anyone help me with this one please!? Haven’t seen it anywhere else before and love it!
E06346EF-AA22-4937-BA57-3DFEF7350A2E.jpeg
 
It looks like you got the cool morph too. There’s (from what I’ve seen) 2 types of those green toadstools. One is a darker neon, and the other one is lighter with white tips. I think you’ve got the latter.
 
New to this but been reading through some feeds and a lot of you guys know your stuff!! Can anyone help me with this one please!? Haven’t seen it anywhere else before and love it!
E06346EF-AA22-4937-BA57-3DFEF7350A2E.jpeg

The posters above might be correct, I'm not sure, but if you post this in the soft coral section you will probably get more replies.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new