Cracked waterbox tank

Jhillreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2017
Messages
393
Reaction score
53
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what the best way to handle this is? Could I use silicone to repair for now ? I have to get a replacement from waterbox

it’s a frag 85.3

DCDCEDF4-D009-4943-A5A9-8C6E0211961A.jpeg
 
Had sprung a small leak drained it and when we lifted, it cracked trying ti get waterbox to help. But not sure they will cause wasn’t when was shipped
 
It’s only about 9 months old. I praying they help me out.
 
i don't think any warranty would cover that. Just by looking at the pictures, it appears like it was dropped on the corner
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new