Crafty kids tanks

Seahorse man

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Messages
131
Reaction score
90
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I'm in high school, and I was wondering what tricks all you other teens out there had up you sleeves. My proudest accomplishment is storing 10 gallons of water under my bed. My clownfish tank is in my room and I use the water to top off or set up an emergency tank if need be. What's your tricks?
 
I’m no longer a teenager I’m afraid !!! The only trick I know is hiding all the receipts from my girlfriend from buying coral :confused::D:D
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new