CRASH! Do over time!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Glad things are coming back around. I personally keep a bare bottom tank so i can see the detritus to suck out. Also though i do employee a deep sand bed remotely. If you want to look into that option let me know

Also I would replace all your filters on your RO/DI, could be that your silicate remover is exhausted
 
Thanks everyone, It definitely looks a lot better now and I hope this does the trick.

Ive replaced my di resin, all the other filters are only about six months old. Tds is at zero.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
 
Last edited:
Good luck with your battle! I hope it comes to an end soon!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new