craziness in my tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter dfresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dfresh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not really sure what it is but it looks like one of those seedlings from Aiwa in Avatar that land on that dude. thought it might be a jelly of some kind. Anyone have any ideas? I took a video but I have no clue how to get a mini DV tape to my computer
 
it swims around like a jellyfish but looks like a litte brown anemone kind of? I have had one of these before... kill it
 
it swims around like a jellyfish but looks like a litte brown anemone kind of? I have had one of these before... kill it

yup exactly. too late to kill it it has dissapeared. do you know what it is?
 
i want to say spider anemone but i don't think thats what they're called. If i recall, they are like aptasia and can reproduce very quickly but these can swim around..


I could totally be talking out of my rear right now, but this is what i remember from a few years ago when a few popped up in an LFS
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new