• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

crazy Wellso and Very nice BTA !

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigFeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BigFeesh

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2010
Messages
810
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wellso 180$ shipped obo


5ca8ca99.png




BTA 200$ shipped obo

d46c401a.png


mother of the anemone
0eb8039b.png



both for 280 shipped obo


Yes I bumped up the price a little from the orginal post bec I need to get the new tank.
Still a great deal
 
Last edited:
thanks!!!

You're seeing the short side of the anemone. It's 5 inches long and like. 3-4 inches wide.

I see you guys looking shoot me with a PM!
I'm open to trades!
 
Guests I see 10 of you looking right now! How about you join and send me the Paypal $ :bigsmile:
 
I'll get some daylight pics up tomorrow
I'm proud of these
point and shoot photos (anemone has colored up since)
f51daf9e.png


fd2d91dd.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new