Critter ID Please

I woke up this morning and found 14 of these strange little guys creeping up my glass in my saltwater tank. Can anyone help ID these? I have searched high and low and can not find anything similar.

 
Last edited:
Those are predatory flatworms. Amphiscolops sp. "Ghost Flatworm" They mostly feed on pods. I'd syphon out what you can and keep an eye out for more. They won't hurt coral but you don't want them multiplying in large numbers either. Certain fish like wrasses will eat them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new