Crosshatch trigger pair in QT

Malifry97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Humblefish @4FordFamily its been two days since my first dose of kanaplex, Furan 2, and GC. My thinking was to perform a 50% WC and treat again. But should I treat with same plus Neoplex or only with Neoplex?
I'm no expert, wait for their answers, but that seems like if you would at neoplex, that would be a LOT of meds and may stress the fish even more, making it harder to get the female to eat.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Humblefish @4FordFamily its been two days since my first dose of kanaplex, Furan 2, and GC. My thinking was to perform a 50% WC and treat again. But should I treat with same plus Neoplex or only with Neoplex?
@Humblefish is more knowledgeable than I, the king of fish treatment -- I don't know much about Neoplex. I've not used it. @HotRocks do you know more than I on this med?

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would assume humble would recommend continuing the kanaplex+furan+neoplex removing metro from the equation.

I have used the 3 together with much success. I have also used neoplex+sulfaplex for tricky eye/mouth infections.

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neomycin only gets dosed once per week, so you can continue to use Furan + Kana + Metro in conjunction.

OP
OP
Badilac

Badilac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The female passed away sometime today during the day. Sad day but the male is still doing very well and will be done with his 30 days of treatment Sunday. Got home from work to find her.... so I did a 75% WC.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 40 50.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.1%
Back