Bluethroat Trigger pair

welcome, I personally never had triggers since they are not reef safe so I am not able to give any insight, but many on here can point you in the right direction.
welcome-to-the-team-meme-work.jpeg
 
Checking water was the first thing I did. All is good when it comes water quality and such. I will definitely check her out when she backs out. She's been in hiding all day
Has she made an appearance yet?
 
Hello and Welcome to R2R! That's a bummer that he is keeping her stressed. Maybe somehow put a partition in the tank. I had to do that when I had a purple tang being aggressive towards a yellow tang. After two weeks I removed the partition and they purple was still aggressive but not as bad.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new