Cryptic six line/ pink streak wrasse missing

collinnelson9

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2022
Messages
191
Reaction score
120
Location
Rochester
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a cryptic wrasse last Thursday but I have yet to see it come out. I’ve been feeding quite heavy twice a day and haven’t seen him. The tank is locked down like Fort Knox but still checked around the tank w no luck. Nor have I seen it in the sand bed getting chowed down by the zombie snails where in the heck could it possibly be.
 
Some wrasses will hide for a while when they're getting acclimated to the tank. I would suggest just waiting it our for a little while more
 
I didnt see my pink streak for like 3 months. They are wildly good at hiding. Now they are out and about.
Good to hear I’ve read up on other forums saying 1-2 days and I’m on 5 and it kinda spooked me after spending 97 bucks on it
 
Every wrasse I've ever had did this. The 1st one dove into the sand, once released into tank, to not show itself for 2 weeks. At the time I had no idea they do this
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new