CTARS February Meeting Trade Thread

Brewman1987

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
last minute but I have a short spine urchin available, a medium size about 1.5". Let me know if you have any thing to trade.

clueless

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone interested? I have this (never used) to offer up for free to someone who uses this brand and is attending the CTARS meeting this upcoming weekend. Let me know.

20160222_204341_resized.jpg
Thanks Mike, Really apreciate. Rich

Masedaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used NextReef MR1 GFO carbon filter media reactor up for grabs. It was used for about 6 months but has been stored in my garage for about 4. Again, it is used and will need a thorough cleaning before use (which I'm too lazy to do, HA) If you're interested and going to the CTARS meeting tomorrow, let me know. The tubing may need to be replaced (and it is not the original) but reactor and pump are in good working condition. Below is the link to the listing on MD (however, I got mine from Amazon) For trade or sale. Let me know if interested. Thanks.

http://www.marinedepot.com/NextReef...cal_Reactors-NextReef-NX1113-FIFRISCR-vi.html

Is this still available?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back