CTARS February Meeting Trade Thread

last minute but I have a short spine urchin available, a medium size about 1.5". Let me know if you have any thing to trade.
 
Anyone interested? I have this (never used) to offer up for free to someone who uses this brand and is attending the CTARS meeting this upcoming weekend. Let me know.

20160222_204341_resized.jpg
Thanks Mike, Really apreciate. Rich
 
I have a used NextReef MR1 GFO carbon filter media reactor up for grabs. It was used for about 6 months but has been stored in my garage for about 4. Again, it is used and will need a thorough cleaning before use (which I'm too lazy to do, HA) If you're interested and going to the CTARS meeting tomorrow, let me know. The tubing may need to be replaced (and it is not the original) but reactor and pump are in good working condition. Below is the link to the listing on MD (however, I got mine from Amazon) For trade or sale. Let me know if interested. Thanks.

http://www.marinedepot.com/NextReef...cal_Reactors-NextReef-NX1113-FIFRISCR-vi.html


Is this still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new