CTARS Lutz Tank picture update

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is still doing well but it's becoming a struggle to keep ca and alk at normal levels. Thanks to Michael Michaels, Neil and Jason for their monthly servicing of the tank. Anyone that thinks they can had up to the Lutz Museum once a month please talk to one of us, we could certainly use one or even 2 more people. The tank is maintained right now through weekly 5g water changes and testing/ supplementing as needed. We are working on setting up any apex now too automate a little more. Well I meant to just add some photos here so here they are...

From Oct 12, 2017
20171012_120217.jpg

Feb 15, 2018
20180215_134656.jpg

20180215_134644.jpg

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank looks nice.That/those nem/nems is/are huge.

TonyGugino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are putting an offer on a house not more than 2 miles away this weekend! Fingers crossed they accept so I can volunteer very easily!

Also, I will be breaking down my 60 gallon cube and downsizing due to the move and will have a few fish that may need a new home. Does the Lutz tank want a few new inhabitants?

OP
OP
Triggreef

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are putting an offer on a house not more than 2 miles away this weekend! Fingers crossed they accept so I can volunteer very easily!

Also, I will be breaking down my 60 gallon cube and downsizing due to the move and will have a few fish that may need a new home. Does the Lutz tank want a few new inhabitants?
Awesome, keep us posted. I'm sure you'll be busy for a while anyway with the move. As far as the fish, only if one of them is a copperband butterfly! Thats the last fish on the list

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 106 86.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back