CTARS May Meeting

Good job Alex, definitely some helpful info I'll be putting to use to expand some sump area with my kids system next winter maybe...
 
Your presentation was terrific, very informative, and for me very timely. Liked seeing information that I have read in the past put together in a concise, systematic presentation, flavored with personal experience. Thank You. Rich
Thank you Rich!:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new