- Joined
- Dec 5, 2013
- Messages
- 84
- Reaction score
- 48
- Location
- Chicopee, Massachusetts
- What state or country do you live in
- Massachusetts
Very good presentation!Thanks everyone!!!:D
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Very good presentation!Thanks everyone!!!:D
Your presentation was terrific, very informative, and for me very timely. Liked seeing information that I have read in the past put together in a concise, systematic presentation, flavored with personal experience. Thank You. RichHere's the link to the article that I promised I would post.
http://www.reefedition.com/pipe-dreams-the-ins-outs-of-aquarium-plumbing/
Thank you Rich!:)Your presentation was terrific, very informative, and for me very timely. Liked seeing information that I have read in the past put together in a concise, systematic presentation, flavored with personal experience. Thank You. Rich