OP
OP
Cubed Reefer

Cubed Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lets get an update! how is everything doing?
Probably in the coming months, hurricane Irma took the entire tank with her as we were in 100+ degrees all week after the storm, I lost all coral and some fish. Also all clams are gone too. I am just now getting the tank back within parameters to where I want with a healthy outlook. I upgraded skimmers to a Bubble King Cone 200 which is amazing. I might start adding coral this week as I have some frags heading my way. Everythign is seeming dialed in just need to rebuild.

Fish that are left.
  • FoxFace Lo
  • Purple Tang
  • Flame HawkFish
  • Blue Reef Chromis
  • Australian Scott's Fairy Wrasse
  • Hawaiian Flame Wrasse
  • Sailfin Hybrid Fairy Wrasse
  • Yellow Coris Wrasse
  • Lunate Fairy Wrasse

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Probably in the coming months, hurricane Irma took the entire tank with her as we were in 100+ degrees all week after the storm, I lost all coral and some fish. Also all clams are gone too. I am just now getting the tank back within parameters to where I want with a healthy outlook. I upgraded skimmers to a Bubble King Cone 200 which is amazing. I might start adding coral this week as I have some frags heading my way. Everythign is seeming dialed in just need to rebuild.

Fish that are left.
  • FoxFace Lo
  • Purple Tang
  • Flame HawkFish
  • Blue Reef Chromis
  • Australian Scott's Fairy Wrasse
  • Hawaiian Flame Wrasse
  • Sailfin Hybrid Fairy Wrasse
  • Yellow Coris Wrasse
  • Lunate Fairy Wrasse

Sorry somehow forgot to respond to this. Sorry to hear about the loss in the hurricane.

How is the rebuild now? I assume good with the amount of gold torches you have for sale haha.

OP
OP
Cubed Reefer

Cubed Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya couple tanks with stuff in it, primarily tank doesnt have any coral in it really. Working on aquaculture and crypto mining for the minute only so much time in a day!

Back