Cubed Reefer's Custom Crystal Dynamics 183g

lets get an update! how is everything doing?
Probably in the coming months, hurricane Irma took the entire tank with her as we were in 100+ degrees all week after the storm, I lost all coral and some fish. Also all clams are gone too. I am just now getting the tank back within parameters to where I want with a healthy outlook. I upgraded skimmers to a Bubble King Cone 200 which is amazing. I might start adding coral this week as I have some frags heading my way. Everythign is seeming dialed in just need to rebuild.

Fish that are left.
  • FoxFace Lo
  • Purple Tang
  • Flame HawkFish
  • Blue Reef Chromis
  • Australian Scott's Fairy Wrasse
  • Hawaiian Flame Wrasse
  • Sailfin Hybrid Fairy Wrasse
  • Yellow Coris Wrasse
  • Lunate Fairy Wrasse
 
Probably in the coming months, hurricane Irma took the entire tank with her as we were in 100+ degrees all week after the storm, I lost all coral and some fish. Also all clams are gone too. I am just now getting the tank back within parameters to where I want with a healthy outlook. I upgraded skimmers to a Bubble King Cone 200 which is amazing. I might start adding coral this week as I have some frags heading my way. Everythign is seeming dialed in just need to rebuild.

Fish that are left.
  • FoxFace Lo
  • Purple Tang
  • Flame HawkFish
  • Blue Reef Chromis
  • Australian Scott's Fairy Wrasse
  • Hawaiian Flame Wrasse
  • Sailfin Hybrid Fairy Wrasse
  • Yellow Coris Wrasse
  • Lunate Fairy Wrasse


Sorry somehow forgot to respond to this. Sorry to hear about the loss in the hurricane.

How is the rebuild now? I assume good with the amount of gold torches you have for sale haha.
 
Ya couple tanks with stuff in it, primarily tank doesnt have any coral in it really. Working on aquaculture and crypto mining for the minute only so much time in a day!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new