CUC in sump?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark_Lide
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Not sure if he would get enough nutrients in the sump to thrive. Bump for more opinions.
 
Ya know I was wondering the same thing. I did put in 3 hermits and a Nassarius snail in it. I would advise against putting snails. Luckily I was checking my Skimmer often to adjust cause i found the snail stuck in the intake. Must not have been there for long because it was alive. The hermits have been in there for about 3 months and still alive. I do throw a pellet of food in there once a week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new