Cultivated Reef Review

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

EvanDeVita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I have recently gotten into the online side of the reefing hobby, and about a week and a half ago I made my first online order. I purchased two Wyoming White designer clownfish from http://cultivatedreef.com. I was helped out by a woman named Holly and I couldn’t have been happier with the service. She responded to all my emails personally within an hour and was extremely positive and enthusiastic. I not only told her what I wanted, but I added in the detail that I would like to get two clowns that seemed to be pairing up. I got two clowns that have been inseparable for the two weeks I’ve had them! They were beautiful fish, and arrived in perfect condition with a (still) warm heat pack in an insulated box and two separate bags.

I’ve included the pictures I could take of the two clowns. They aren’t great because it isn’t easy to take a picture of two wiggly little clowns, but it is clear that they are nice and healthy. I have also included the full conversation that took place in email.

If you see this, thanks Holly!

45A2A7E4-3548-43F3-B8F0-0EA0D5A6BA17.jpeg 8DC0246C-05FC-4B0E-BFB4-F09A69E44CC8.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3828.MOV
    13.1 MB

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I also recently purchased a small mocha storm to pair with my snowflake female. The fish arrived healthy and happy. Very pleased as well :)

Attachments

• Baby mocha and snowflake.jpg
    Baby mocha and snowflake.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 105

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 121 58.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 30.1%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 36.4%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 16.5%
  • Other

Votes: 61 29.6%
Back