Curiousness

Cumberledge3

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2020
Messages
20
Reaction score
129
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I have been watching this little guy grow on my love rock for a little while now. I was wondering if someone could tell me exactly what my little guy is. He is more pink in color around the center. Any help is appreciated, thank you.
BA806245-045E-4C16-973F-EF05FD6AB5E0.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!
That is a ball anemone. Its a type of pest anemone, but not nearly as bad as aptasia or majano's. They are generally harmless and don't really bother anything.
 
Welcome to R2R!
That is a ball anemone. Its a type of pest anemone, but not nearly as bad as aptasia or majano's. They are generally harmless and don't really bother anything.
Thank you so much! I thought it was a type of anemone, but I wanted to be sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new