• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Custom Bar Tank For Sale

wowatracy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
81
Reaction score
98
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Final attempt to sell my reef tank aquarium bar I built. Fish, corals, and sand are not included. Tank is empty, has been cleaned, and is ready for you to fill. I really hate selling this amazing conversation piece but I need the room for my baby daughter. Around $3,000 worth included. Selling for $450 local pickup only, 91311.

Included
Bar stand
Bar stools
55g tank
Screen tops
Wet/dry sump filtration
SICCE SYNCRA SILENT 2.0 MULTIFUNCTION AQUARIUM PUMP (568 GPH)
COBALT AQUATICS NEO-THERM 300 WATT AQUARIUM HEATER W/ LED DISPLAY
UV filter
Fluval Marine 3.0 LED light
Mini Powerhead in sump
BRS Dual Mini Media Reactors + Pump
Rocks
Over $300 in saltwater testing equipment (Hannah testers, refractometer, etc.)

IMG_3772.JPG
IMG_3251.JPG
IMG_3249.JPG
IMG_3241.jpg
IMG_4463.JPG
IMG_4464.JPG
 
Final attempt to sell my reef tank aquarium bar I built. Fish, corals, and sand are not included. Tank is empty, has been cleaned, and is ready for you to fill. I really hate selling this amazing conversation piece but I need the room for my baby daughter. Around $3,000 worth included. Selling for $450 local pickup only, 91311.

Included
Bar stand
Bar stools
55g tank
Screen tops
Wet/dry sump filtration
SICCE SYNCRA SILENT 2.0 MULTIFUNCTION AQUARIUM PUMP (568 GPH)
COBALT AQUATICS NEO-THERM 300 WATT AQUARIUM HEATER W/ LED DISPLAY
UV filter
Fluval Marine 3.0 LED light
Mini Powerhead in sump
BRS Dual Mini Media Reactors + Pump
Rocks
Over $300 in saltwater testing equipment (Hannah testers, refractometer, etc.)

IMG_3772.JPG
IMG_3251.JPG
IMG_3249.JPG
IMG_3241.jpg
IMG_4463.JPG
IMG_4464.JPG
That is extremely cool! If I lived closer to you I’d be On my way to buy it!
 
What a beauty !!
 
What a cool tank. Sorry you have to part with it but I’m sure the next owner will love it
 
Wow! This is beautiful! I wish I had the room for this! I'm going to be super jealous of whoever picks this up!

Bump for an awesome seller!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new