• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Custom designs

Item Price
Custom
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mermaid_life

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2018
Messages
816
Reaction score
616
Location
San Diego
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello All!

So I finally did it. I quit my job after 7 yrs of sweat and tears into a job that I thought would appreciate my talents and efforts

I'm happy to take some time off but I'd like to keep myself motivated and challenged. If anyone is in need of anything custom designed and 3D printed, please reach out to me. I'll have a lot of time coming up.

TIA and happy reefing!
 
Just finished a project with @TrottingReef! Thank you for keeping me busy and please let me know if there's anything else that I can be of assistance:

1754333080727.png
 
This came out great! I am so happy with the work and they were very easy to work with. Took all my changes in stride.
 
This came out great! I am so happy with the work and they were very easy to work with. Took all my changes in stride.
Can you respond with what you’re planning to do as far as paying for this work?

Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new