• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Custom Frag Rack

GoTakeANap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2012
Messages
1,269
Reaction score
315
Location
South Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am looking for someone to custom make a frag rack for me. Would like it to be a magnetic, black and i prefer it to be a locking style if possible. If anyone makes/knows someone to refer me to. I would greatly appreciate it.
 
I am looking for someone to custom make a frag rack for me. Would like it to be a magnetic, black and i prefer it to be a locking style if possible. If anyone makes/knows someone to refer me to. I would greatly appreciate it.
flower city frag racks charles campo tell him i sent you
 
Are you looking for a rack still? I can make one to what ever specs you want
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new