Cutting Clearview Classic Lid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

crownsbroyal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I know it is not recommended but I recently uploaded my lights to ecotech lights with the rms mounts on my Reefer 350 tank. The issue is that now my classic lid will not work with my set up. I am kicking myself for not getting the modular system. I know its not recomended but I do not have the money to lay out for a new lid. But does anyone have any recomendations of what to use to cut out a bit of the frame to make room for the mounts? Should I use a dremel or multitool? What type of blade or bit? Thanks for any info!

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I know it is not recommended but I recently uploaded my lights to ecotech lights with the rms mounts on my Reefer 350 tank. The issue is that now my classic lid will not work with my set up. I am kicking myself for not getting the modular system. I know its not recomended but I do not have the money to lay out for a new lid. But does anyone have any recomendations of what to use to cut out a bit of the frame to make room for the mounts? Should I use a dremel or multitool? What type of blade or bit? Thanks for any info!
Please contact me at [email protected] as we do have the ability to "fix" some Classic lids.

Back