• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CW-100 Clearwater Algae Scrubber NIB

Urban

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2017
Messages
171
Reaction score
92
Location
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unfortunately I will be moving later this year, and as a result will be selling off most of my livestock and equipment. I have a CW-100 Clearwater Algae Scrubber that has never been taken out of the box. San Jose area. $350. I borrowed the image from Bulk Reef Supply (hope this is ok).
211056-clearwaterscrubbers-cw100-filtration-cv1.jpeg


- Dustin
 
Still have it. I’ve been off of the forum for quite a few days. Sorry for the late reply.

- Dustin
 
I will pick this up, and im local in the bay area: 650-534-4389
 
Scrubber has been sold. Thanks for the interest.
- Dustin
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new